Learn how to needle felt with this mini Horse kit. You’ll use the barbed felting needles to stab the wool into life, creating a beautiful woolly masterpiece to treasure forever.
Each kit has all the British wool you’ll need to make your very own Horse, 2 felting needles (in case you break one), a silver coloured brooch back to turn it into a wearable piece and step by step instructions with 12 colour photos that will guide through the whole process from start to finish. The tips along the way will not only help you create what’s on the box but also teach you how to needle felt so you can continue to discover the joys of this wonderful craft without instruction.
Please note that due to the very sharp needles we only recommend this kit for children over 10 years old. You will also need a foam block to work on (car sponge or something similar will do the trick) and a needle and thread.
THIS MINI NEEDLE FELTING KIT CONTAINS:
- British Blue Faced Leicester Wool (oatmeal and black).
- British Jacob Wool (natural black)
- British Shetland Wool (white)
- 2 x 38 gauge star felting needles (Caution needed – needles are very sharp!)
- Full colour instructions with 12 step by step photos
- Metal Brooch back
- Beautiful branded box ideal for keeping your kit in whilst you work on it
YOU WILL ALSO NEED: A foam block to work on (a 99p car sponge will do!) and a needle and thread. The kit provides everything else.
SIZE OF COMPLETED KIT: Approximately 5cm
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
TIME TO COMPLETE: It’s estimated most beginners will take 2-4 hours in total to complete one of the mini kits
Price includes delivery within the U.K.