Learn how to needle felt with our rabbit kit. You’ll use the barbed felting needles to stab the wool into life, creating a beautiful woollen sculpture to treasure forever.
Each kit has all the British wool you’ll need to make your rabbit, plus 2 felting needles (in case you break one) and our step by step instructions with a size guide and 27 colour photos that will guide through the whole process from start to finish. The tips along the way will not only help you create what’s on the box but also teach you how to needle felt so you can continue to discover the joys of this wonderful craft without instruction.
Please note that due to the very sharp needles we only recommend these kits for children over 10 years old.
THE RABBIT NEEDLE FELTING KIT CONTAINS:
• British Blue Faced Leicester Wool (Black and White)
• British Jacob Wool (Grey)
• 2 x 38 gauge star felting needles (Caution needed – needles are very sharp!)
• Full colour instructions with 27 step by step photos and a handy size guide
• 7” Block of Foam
• Beautiful branded box ideal for keeping your kit in whilst you work on it
SIZE OF COMPLETED KIT: Approximately 15cm tall
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
TIME TO COMPLETE: We estimate most beginners will take 5-7 hours in total to complete one of our standard kits.
Price includes signed for delivery within the U.K.